Collection: Ballet Level 3
ear Requirements (Click on the item to view item page)
PLEASE NOTE: These requirements are only for dancers enrolled in Level 3 classes. Black leotards may be worn by students who are not taking a Ballet class or on days when not in Ballet class.
LEVEL 3 BALLET DANCERS MUST WEAR "ROYAL BLUE"! Please be sure to choose "ROYAL BLUE", followed by the dancer's size when purchasing.
Dancers may choose from the following styles:
Dancer's must also follow these attire guidelines:
- Black dance skirts (optional) NO DANCE SHORTS
- Pink footed or Convertible/Transition Tights-NO footless tights
- Split-sole pink ballet shoes (Canvas ONLY)
- Hair must be in a clean and secure bun
For male dancers:
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to Allison H. at DQplacement@gmail.com.
- Boys can wear black joggers or shorts and white t-shirt
- Boys black split-sole canvas/leather ballet slippers