Level 5 Dancewear Requirements (Click on the item to view item page)
PLEASE NOTE: These requirements are only for dancers enrolled in Level 5 classes. We understand dancers may be enrolled in multiple genres on the same day. Black leotards may be worn by students who are not taking a Ballet class or on days when not in Ballet class.
LEVEL 5 BALLET DANCERS MUST WEAR "TEAL"! Please be sure to choose "TEAL", followed by the dancer's size when purchasing.
Dancers may choose from the following styles:
- Classic Pinch Front Camisole Leotard
- Classic Strappy Back Leotard
- Classic Mock Neck Leotard
- Black dance skirts (optional) NO DANCE SHORTS
- Pink footed or Convertible/Transition Tights-NO footless tights
- Split-sole pink ballet shoes (Canvas ONLY)
- Hair must be in a clean and secure bun
For male dancers:
- Boys can wear black joggers or shorts and white t-shirt
- Boys black split-sole canvas/leather ballet slippers