Level 1 Dancewear Requirements (Click on the item to view item page)
PLEASE NOTE: These requirements are only for dancers enrolled in Level 1 classes. We understand dancers may be enrolled in multiple genres on the same day. Black leotards may be worn by students who are not taking a Ballet class or on days when not in Ballet class.
LEVEL 1 BALLET DANCERS MUST WEAR "SOFT BLUE"! Please be sure to choose "Soft Blue", followed by the dancer's size when purchasing.
Dancers may choose from the following styles:
Dancer's must also follow these attire guidelines:
- Black dance skirts (optional) NO DANCE SHORTS
- Pink footed or Convertible/Transition Tights-NO footless tights
- Split-sole pink ballet shoes (Canvas ONLY)
- Hair must be in a clean and secure bun
For male dancers:
- Boys can wear black joggers or shorts and white t-shirt
- Boys black split-sole canvas/leather ballet slippers