Combo Class Dancewear Requirements (Click on the item to view item page)
PLEASE NOTE: These requirements are only for dancers enrolled in combo-classes.
COMBO CLASS DANCERS MUST WEAR "BLUSH PINK"! Please be sure to choose "BLUSH PINK", followed by the dancer's size when purchasing.
Dancers may choose from the following styles:
- Basic Tank Leotard
- Pinch Front Tank Dress
- Rhinestone Petal Dress
- Basic Short Sleeve Leotard
- Basic Adjustable Strap Leotard
Dancer's must also follow these attire guidelines:
- Hair secured, and away from face.
- Pink or Tan Footed or Convertible/Transition Tights, NO footless Tights
- Pink Split-sole Canvas/Leather Ballet Slippers. NO satin bedroom slippers!
- Tan Mary Jane Style Tap Shoes
- Tan Gore Insert “Jazz Boots”
- Boys can wear black joggers or shorts and white t-shirt
- Boys black split-sole canvas/leather ballet slippers